Monday 12 September 2022

Her Majesty's Final Journey

 



"The Last Farewell"


A tribute to our Late Queen Elizabeth II

Author: Unattributed.


Phillip came to me today,

and said it was time to go.

I looked at him and smiled,

as I whispered that "I know"

 

I then turned and looked behind me,

and seen I was asleep.

All my Family were around me,

and I could hear them weep.

 

I gently touched each shoulder,

with Phillip by my side.

Then I turned away and walked,

with My Angel guide.

 

Phillip held my hand,

as he led the way,

to a world where Kings and Queens,

are Monarch's every day.

 

I was given a crown to wear

or a Halo known by some.

The difference is up here,

they are worn by everyone.

 

I felt a sense of peace,

my reign had seen its end.

70 years I had served my Country,

as the people’s friend.

 

Thank you for the years,

for all your time and love.

Now I am one of two again,

in our Palace up above. X


Gone but never forgotten. Goodnight our Queen






Beşparmak Media Services

--

No comments:

Post a Comment